The Factory at The District is located at 17105 North Outer 40 Road, just off Interstate 64/40 at the Boone’s Crossing exit. Directions to the venue.
Advance tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster.com The Factory box office is located in front of the venue at 17105 North Outer 40 Road. The box office is open two hours before each show and on Fridays from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
* Please note that the venue box office will be closed on the following days:
• Friday, November 26
• Friday, December 23
Door times are posted on our main page. Show times are posted on each event page. Show times are subject to change. Please note that due to our security procedures, it does take some time to enter the building. Please arrive early enough to enter the facility without missing any part of your favorite band.
Tickets can be transferred to another patron using the Ticketmaster app or online at Ticketmaster.com.
Will Call tickets can be picked up at our box office which is located in front of the venue at 17105 North Outer 40 Road. The box office will be open two hours before each show and on Fridays from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Maybe. Tickets purchased through secondary sites, such as scalpers, may or may not be legitimate. The Factory is not responsible for tickets that were not purchased through the Ticketmaster system or at our box office. The Factory cannot resolve any ticketing issues involving secondary sites, such as lost or invalid tickets.
The showtime is printed on your ticket and this is the time that the first act goes on stage. Times of the show and individual acts are subject to change.
All sales are final. We do not offer refunds for any reason unless a show is canceled.
A valid, non-expired, government-issued photo ID is required for anyone planning to purchase and/or drink alcohol at the venue. Anyone without proper ID, regardless of age, will not be permitted to buy, hold, or drink alcohol. If the security staff are presented with a fake ID, the patron will not be allowed to enter the venue and a refund will not be given. Shows that are listed as 18+ or 21+ require a valid, non-expired, government-issued photo ID to enter the venue. Minors cannot attend an 18+ or 21+ show even with their legal guardian.
All shows are for guests ages 12 and up unless noted on the show event page. All children 2 years or older will need a valid ticket to enter the venue. Children under 12 can attend an “All Ages” event when accompanied by their legal guardian. Minors cannot attend an 18+ or 21+ show even with their legal guardian. Shows that are listed as 18+ or 21+ require a valid, non-expired, government-issued photo ID to enter the venue. The Factory highly recommends ear protection for anyone under 16 years of age.
Yes. “All Ages” events are designated for people 12 years of age or older. Children under 12 can attend an “All Ages” event when accompanied by their legal guardian. All children 2 years or older will need a valid ticket to enter the venue. Minors cannot attend a 16+, 18+ or 21+ show even with their legal guardian.
No. Reentry is not allowed once you have entered the venue for a show.
The District will not allow overnight queueing. Sightlines inside The Factory give an unobstructed view from every angle, so there is no need to line up early to get a great place to watch the show. Fans that do want to line up prior to doors can start lining up at 8am on the day of the show.
The Factory is almost completely cashless. The box office, bars and coat check only accept major credit cards. The band’s merch table will accept credit cards and cash.
Parking is free and located in the parking lots directly west and south of the venue.
Yes. There is a dedicated ride share pick up and drop off area just west of the venue entrance.
The Factory has seven high capacity bars located throughout the venue to keep you refreshed as you enjoy your favorite bands.
The Factory does have light offerings available on select shows. For more information on food offerings for specific shows, please email email@example.com
No. Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the venue. Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Individuals with these special needs should contact a security person upon entry for special attention.
There is no smoking or vaping allowed inside the venue. Smoking is restricted to the two second floor smoking decks for our 21+ patrons.
The Factory does not permit cameras with detachable lenses, video, or audio recording. Additional regulations may exist for individual shows and will be posted on the event page.
We would prefer that you leave bags at home. If you must bring your bag, it will be searched and must be no larger than 12”x10”x10”. The venue will not hold or store bags deemed too large for entry.
- NO Weapons of any kind (including concealed) or items that can be used as a weapon
- NO Pocketknives or multi-tools
- NO Pepper spray or mace
- NO Fireworks
- NO Chains or spikes, including wallet chains
- NO Jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm
- NO Illegal substances, including drugs and drug paraphernalia
- NO Prescription medication unless it is in the original marked bottle, along with a proper matching ID
- NO Outside food or drinks*
- NO Glass containers of any kind
- NO Beverage containers, including Camelbacks, flasks, and thermoses
- NO Bags larger than 12”x10”x10”. The venue will not hold or store bags deemed too large for entry
- NO Professional cameras or recording devices of any kind (photo, video or audio). Professional cameras or any camera with a lens longer than 2” (detachable or non-detachable) are not permitted
- NO Stickers
- NO Skateboards or scooters
- NO Aerosol containers of any kind
- NO Laser pointers
- NO Glow sticks
- NO Hula hoops or other toys/ games
- NO Noisemaking devices
- NO Balloons or stuffed animals
- NO Permanent markers, spray paint, or silly string
- NO Signs larger than 11”x17” or any sign attached to a stick or pole
- NO Personal seating, including chairs, stools or strollers
- NO Selfie Sticks, Go Pros or tablets of any kind
- NO Umbrellas
- NO Pets, other than service animals; not to include comfort animals
- NO Abusive, foul or disruptive language
- NO Fighting, taunting, threatening remarks, gestures, or harassment of any kind
- NO Throwing objects of any kind
- NO Items or actions deemed dangerous or inappropriate by the venue staff
- NO Moshing, crowd surfing or stage diving (this can result in removal from the venue)
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- NO Unauthorized solicitation and materials, including handbills, flyers, or giveaways
* Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Individuals with these special needs should contact a security person upon entry for special attention.
Event security reserves the right to deem any other item inappropriate.
Yes. Prescription medication is allowed inside the venue if it is in the original marked bottle, along with a proper matching ID.
Yes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Yes. The balcony is seated. Some, but not all, venue configurations allow for seating on the main floor.
Yes. The Factory has several options to make the experience enjoyable for everyone. Please speak with any of our staff members when you arrive, and they will help you with your requested needs. There are a limited number of ADA parking spots available. The Factory has ADA viewing accommodations as well as wheelchair accessible bathrooms.
ADA Seating (Individuals requiring special assistance with mobility)
Patrons requiring mobility accessible seating should call Ticketmaster at 1-800-653-8000 or select the ADA ticket option on Ticketmaster.com.
Hearing accessibility (Hard of hearing/deaf individuals requiring special assistance)
Deaf/Hard of Hearing individuals: ASL interpreters are available by request only. Please email email@example.com to request visual interpretation, which is subject to interpreter availability, at least two weeks before an event.
Visual accessibility (Visually impaired/blind individuals requiring special assistance)
Please call or email the venue prior to the day of the show at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Refunds will be available at the place of purchase if a show is canceled. Tickets purchased online through Ticketmaster are subject to the refund policy set forth by Ticketmaster. If you purchased your tickets in person at our box office, you will need to return your tickets to the box office to receive a refund.
Yes. Our lost and found is located at the venue box office. If you have lost an item during a show, please email email@example.com. The Factory is not responsible for lost items, but we will do our best to reunite lost items with fans.
Yes. Service animals are allowed inside the venue. We do not allow pets or comfort animals inside The Factory.
Yes. Gift cards are available at our box office and make great gifts for any occasion.
Yes. We are always accepting applications to join The Factory team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
There are several hotels in the Chesterfield area. Please check our Hotels page for additional details and discounts.
Please contact email@example.com with your inquiries.
We would love to have your organization become a partner of the venue. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Sponsorship” in the subject line.
No problem! Please contact us at email@example.com.